Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Morning - it's WOYWDW!

Hi folks,

It's Wednesday morning and it's What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday once again! My work desk looks almost tidy (in a chaotic kind of way!) but at least I can see most stuff right away .... no excuse not to craft! I have new stash too - 

What do you mean ..... too much stash?


Happy Wednesday - what'cha got planned? Me? I'm off out shopping with a pal which will include lunch and my hubby is painting the outside of the house - guess I get the best deal!!

6 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Fairly impressive stash,Kathy. Enjoy your day.

Cheryl said...

oh Hun,you have lots of wonderful,things here,to look at lovely and tidy too,have a great day Hun hugs Cherylx

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

Happy WOYWW hon xxx

Debs M said...

woohoo look at that stash x

Lilian said...

lovely statch Kathy
Lilian

Katiejane said...

And to think that's your stash from just one side of the pond! :)
Katie x