Saturday, 4 February 2012

OMG! That was craftathon!!

Hi folks

Hope you are having a restful Saturday. Some crafting buddies and I have been enjoying craftathon 2012 this past couple of days and there has been quite a lot going on, we've had a blast. It was great to catch up with friends previously met and to meet new ones too  thanks everyone for making the trip and for contributing to everyone having a great time.

Needless to say, there are a few photographs around and about and will be seen on various blogs over the coming days - check out the attendees blogs here, here, here, here and here!

Special thanks for Clare for bringing my new inktense blocks - which I can hardly wait to play with!

And a great big thank you to Clare for her workshop on canvases and to Cherry for making us all less nervous about shrink plastic too! It was great to see you all and to finally meet Clare and Nicola in real life - thanks for making the journey ..... now, here are the photos!



L-R: Wynneth, Cherry, Me, Clare and Debs
 


Busy!
STILL busy!!


The day's makes!

Packing up!
SNOW!!!! - YIKES
Some makes of mine ... additionally we all used our alcohol inks to colour ribbon, buttons, ATC's and gloss card stock and even got to play with Clare's Inktense blocks

Embossing paste, canvas and journal style panel - made whilst waiting for my gesso to dry!

My shrink plastic bag charm with alcohol inks!

There are more details and photos on the dedicated Craftathon 2012 page of my blog ..... should anyone have the time or inclination to look.

Enjoy the rest of your Saturday - Just back in from dinner and in the morning I've got to put all my craft stuff away again!


8 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Wow! I must say, it all looks SO professional and your makes are really impressive. So sad to see it all being packed away. Hoorah for another successful Craftathon. Enjoy a well earned celebration dinner this evening. Lx

Cheryl said...

oh looks like you had a wonderful time Hun,and you sure made some stunning makes,hugs Cherylxx

scrappyjacky said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful and productive time. I enjoyed myself at The Creative Stitches and Hobbycraft Exhibition at Bluewater....and made a few crafty purchases.

Kathryn said...

Hey Looks like you had a fabby time (Jealous) xxx

Lilian said...

A lovely time was had by all I am thinking. You all made some lovely things. Love the bag charms Kathy. Hugs lilian

Cherry said...

Kathy, thank you for making it such a lovely weekend. I had a ball. Big thanks to Steve too. Hugs Cherry xxxx

clare said...

kathy, great to see all the photos and thanks for emailing them through to me. Must do some scrapbooking soon! Had a fabulous time and enjoyed learning about alcohol inks a new skill!! hope you are resting up this afternoon and thanks to your OH for his hard work too, what a star!! xx

Katiejane said...

Bag charms? No stopping you ay? I can't believe you found space on the table to do any crafting! It looks like a great time was had by all, you lucky things. I just love those photos, puts a big smile on my face.
Katie x