- C6 white card and matching envelope
- White card panels 1) 6.5 x 7cm, 2)7 x 7.5cm and 3)7.7 x 8.2cm.
- Panel 1) was stamped using a Studio112 image and sentiment inked with Color Box black and Versamagic malted mauve and then highlighted using crystal stickles
- Panel 2) coloured using Pro Marker dusty pink
- Panel 3) coloured using Copic marker C2
- The three panels were then adhered together off kilter before attaching to the base card
Saturday, 3 March 2012
2nd post of the day, challenge entry, please scroll down to read my earlier post
Hi there, second post of the day from me but it's just a short one, with a challenge card in. If you missed my earlier post then please feel free to either scroll down or click on the link here.
Over on the Simply Less Is More blog there is a challenge posted today and it is: to USE NEUTRALS
Hope you like it and I hope my fellow LIM-ettes think it's neutral enough since I snuck a little pink in to the mix. EDITED TO ADD that I've been rumbled by Mandi but she's very kindly agreed to turn a blind eye as I'm a serial LIM-ette! - thanks Mandi, I'll have another go this week and will try to stick more closely to the guidelines. I certainly started out with that intention but somewhere along the way the creativity took me to ....... dusty pink! Sorry folks - I'll try harder next time round!
Have a fab Saturday - it's a glorious day here and the temperature is HOT, hot, hot!!!