Wednesday, 7 March 2012

A Grand Day Out!

Well actually, it was more of an afternoon outing than a whole day. Yesterday saw hubby doing more painting in the morning whilst it was pretty cool. Lunch over and we decided it was still pretty pleasant - perfect weather for a walk, though Hubby's first suggestion was the Florida Mall but, since it's indoors and air conditioned, that's for a much warmer day!!! I suggested we head to Disney's Celebration community - for a walk round one of the lakes. Off we went - the exercise of us (rather than our credit cards) being much better for us!!! So, here are a few pix I'd like to share with you since I got no crafting to speak of done yesterday and what I DID achieve was for a Design Team project so I can't share ...... yet!


Cormorant, and friend!

Main Street at Disney's Celebration community

A little of the flora!

And some fauna!!

Welcoming my new follower, Lizy, too - hope you'll find a reason to pop back from time to time too.

Happy Wednesday - What's On Your Work Desk?


7 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Looks like a lovely walk,Kathy.

Judie savage-lovell said...

hello kathy - gorjuss piccies darling

hugs
judie xx

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous photos and how lovely to go for a walk like that. MMMmmm roll on summer.
hugs {brenda} xox

Debs M said...

fab pics x

SallyB said...

Hi Kathy...
Lovely to see Disney again and remember our holiday..My slide show is no longer..they have closed down!
I think there is some time to find a new service and download my photos before they disappear...about a month. Not sure where to begin though...i found this on someone elses blog so will have to trawl around...Is there something called flicker???

Lauren Hatwell said...

Looks lovely Kathy. Glad to see no Gators present this time. Bleugh!

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

Looks fabulous. I like your pictures xxx