Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Happy Tuesday

Hi there,

It's me again, back with a quick post as (hopefully) we're at the beach today! We are aiming to be "outta here" good and early and to head to Clearwater (we may go via Sarasota to the mighty Sparkle 'n Sprinkle but hubby already thinks I have enough stash!) where we'll walk along the beach to work up an appetite before stopping off at the Palm Pavilion beach bar - bliss!!

Anyhoo, not much crafting to report in this post ..... other than this get well card for a pal - now I don't believe he checks my blog (well, not often anyway) so I'm hoping it won't spoil the surprise when it lands on his mat in a few days! Get well matey (can't put his name ..... just in case!)



Materials used:
  • White C6 card and matching envelope
  • Black card, Kraft card, DCWV scrap card panel
  • String
  • White card panel
  • Recollections image inked in Memento grape jelly and coloured using alcohol markers and a Sakura gelly roll clear glitter pen
  • Clearly Wordsworth sentiment inked in Ranger Archival jet black

Like it? Hope he will too. The insert says "Get Well Soon ...... or I'll send the boys round!" and features this monster and several others from the same set - hope he'll pay attention to the message and get well soon.

Happy Tuesday


4 comments:

Joyce across the Pond said...

You may get this comment when you get back from the beach....or....that was yesterday? - as you say 'anyhoo' (!!) thanks for visiting me - have to say purple wouldn't be my favourite colour but I recently made a card which had to be purple....and daft as it may seem the purple 'roses' that I put on it were knockout...only wish I'd taken a photo (even a bad one!) because it was so rich looking...purple and pearls...even though I say it myself it was one of those cards I didn't want to part with.
Here I am in dull dreary Northern Ireland (at least it is dry) and here you are heading off to beaches....oh the world is ill-divided!! Best Wishes!

Cheryl said...

oh this is one super cute image Hun,and great layout too hugs Cherylx

Debs M said...

love those monsters! x

Katiejane said...

"or I'll send the boys round" lol, how cool! Love how you made the alien purple ;) I'm sure he loved it!
Katie x