Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Hello and welcome to Wednesday

Hi there and welcome to another fine Wednesday.

I sort of missed the morning, where did it go? I had intended to get up and get on with all sorts of "stuff" including a couple of scrap book layouts. Hmm, sat down with a cup of honey, lemon and ginger tea and started on my kindle book .......... 11:30! Best I crack on with scrapping I thought. All of my friends who know me well will know that I craft at the speed of light and my layout was finished in no time flat ...


Hope the weather is good where you are. I'm sending get well vibes to a crafting pal, Sir Andy, who is back in hospital - feel better soon, treasure.



4 comments:

Dora said...

This is lovely Kathy, beautiful photos and layout... so sorry we didn't meet at the NEC on Saturday. We should have exchanged number :( Don't know why I thought I would bump in everyone, but obviously I was so engrossed in the goodies even if you had walked in front of me probably I wouldn't have seen you he he !!!

Debs M said...

great page, love the kraft on colour, sorry to hear about Andy x

Brenda Brown said...

Good Morning Kathy
Great to see your craftiness again. Love this layout and your fab pics.
Happy days.
hugs ~brenda~ xox

Katiejane said...

Purple "Speedy scrapper" Princess diaries could be your new name :)
Katie x