Tuesday, 20 March 2012

A last minute foray and some crafting ....

Wotcher peeps,

Another late on from me - honestly, just get the hang of this vacation lie in stuff and it's time to return to reality!

Still loving this Kraft card - one of my better purchasing ideas methinks.



Materials used:
  • C5 white card and matching envelope
  • Black card cut in to a panel slightly smaller than my base card and a tag shape
  • Kraft card cut in to a panel slightly smaller than my black panel and a tag slightly smaller than the black tag
  • My Minds Eye sentiment and Fiskars dotted line inked in Memento grape jelly
  • Crop-a-dile used to punch small hole in to the tag
  • Twine threaded around the panel twice and then through the tag before threading through a clear glittered button and tied off in a knot.
  • Fiskars dotted line inked in Memento grape jelly and stamped across the bottom of the Kraft panel with a faux crystal adhered to cover the ever so slightly misaligned join!! Ooopsie - methinks it might also be time to get my eyes tested again as it looked perfect till I removed the stamp!

Anyhoo, we headed off to the Waterford Lakes shopping centre yesterday where I did a little remedial craft shopping ....

Bird set was 30% off and the splats were in the clearance section at just $2.49!!!


Happy Tuesday folks, whatever you have planned. I'd like to send GET WELL vibes to Sir Andy of Stafford as the poor chap's in hospital right now - get well soon matey.


5 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Love both those new sets,Kathy.

Suzi B said...

Whoa! Kathy bargain splats... I am green....
suzi b x

Debs M said...

great card and fabby stamps, safe journey home x

Cheryl said...

oh these are really great stamps Hun, just love those splats,and love the Kraft card hugs Cherylxxx

Katiejane said...

I am such a fan of kraft it's ridiculous! It looks like you had a successful shop, those splats are fab!
Have a great day and get well soon to your friend Andy.
Katie