Saturday, 31 March 2012

Morning and welcome to the Saturday challenge update!

Hi there,

Hope you enjoyed your Friday evening - ours was uneventful. Hubby had been at a model air show all day - setting up as it opens today, at Shepton Mallet Showground. It's on tomorrow too so I'm on my tod this weekend and can do pretty much as I please - YAY!

Laundry aside that is, and crafting is certainly on the menu!

Anyhoo, over on Craftbubble's Craft Mad and Loving It group it is my turn to present the sketch and I chose the added twist of specifying a MASCULINE card! Here's my sketch and card



Over on the Simply Less Is More blog there's a new challenge set at 08:00 each Saturday and always well supported, with 144 entries last week for challenge #60. If you fancy having a go then why not check out the blog? The challenge remains open until 10:00 pm each Friday and Chrissie and Mandi then choose a few of their favourite entries to showCASe. This week's challenge offers us a photo inspiration ..


Have a fabulous Saturday, as I type this it's still a little too early to say how the weather will turn out but no rain is forecast so sitting out on the patio with a book might be an option too! Still sending GET WELL vibes to Sir Andy too, as he's still in hospital.

6 comments:

Debs M said...

great sketch and twist Kathy and fabby card x

Brenda Brown said...

An unusual and great sketch from you Kathy, love your masculine card.
I am hoping to just spend time catching up with people this weekend and next week I need to clean and de-clutter my craft room so that I have some room to actually make things.
Have a fabulous weekend doing what you want to do.
hugs {brenda} xox

Louise said...

Brilliant challenge Kathy- I really enjoyed making my card this morning. So sorry about the lack of pics from the NEC last weekend- I will do better in the future.

Lauren Hatwell said...

We were too busy to take lots of photo's weren't we Louise. I've just finished squeezing all my fab new purchases into my crafty room of requirement.... oh what fun!

Lx

Lauren Hatwell said...

Forgot to say how much I enjoyed your challenge this week Kathy. Lx

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

Good grief . . . you did well . . I could never attempt a complimacated sketch like that! I am in awe of your talent xxx