Can you believe it? March already - what happened to February? I was just getting used to it too!
The house painting and maintenance is coming along reasonably well and yesterday we even nipped out and bought a new vertical blind for the lounge.
I really loved the card I posted yesterday in the journal style and thought I would try a similar card but without the journal style...... just to see how different they would look. The result is a "prettier" card though I still think I prefer the crow card - what about you lot then?
- C5 white card and matching envelope
- Black card panel
- White card panel coloured using Distress Inks: Scattered Straw, Barn Door, Aged Mahogany, Dusty Concord
- Small black card panel
- Small white card panel coloured using the same D.I.'s
- Stampendous agapanthus image inked in Ranger Archival jet black.
- All images on larger panel by Stampers Anonymous and inked in Brilliance crimson copper (across bottom) Memento sweet plum (around the edge) and Ranger Archival jet black
- ATC blank
- Distress Inks: Scattered Straw, Barn Door, Aged mahogany, Dusty Concord
- Stampers Anonymous images inked either in Memento sweet plum or Ranger Archival jet black
- Tsukineko sheer shimmer spritz
Have a fab day