- Grey card die cut to tag shape
- Fuchsia pink wrapping paper run through a xyron and then adhered to white card before due cutting two circles and a hole reinforcer
- Black card die cut in to two circles
- White card cut in to two circles
- Faber Castell Pitt Pen (F) used to draw border freehand
- Two grey faux pearls
- Narrow white satin ribbon coloured using alcohol inks to make ½ black and ½ pink
Sunday, 8 April 2012
Hi there, how's your Sunday coming along?
A challenge has been thrown down, over on the craftbubble forum, to make "anything but a card" and I needed to make a gift tag featuring fuschia pink!! Here's how it came out! ... and (unusually for me) there's NO STAMPING!!!!
Like it? I hope the recipient will too.
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday/Easter - weather's sunny though a little on the chilly side here, but better than rain and most CERTAINLY better than snow!