- 5" x 7" white 300 gsm scallop edged card and matching envelope
- Blue card panel
- Pink DCWV white core panel, distressed using a Tim Holtz distressing tool
- DCWV spotty backing card
- Magnolia image inked in Memento tuxedo black and coloured with alcohol markers and glitter pens and cut out
- Oval DCWV spotty panel and Scalloped oval blue panel
- Lime green patterned ribbon tied in a knot off centre and positioned so it looks like Tilda is sat on it.
- Retro punch (large) blue card and (medium) spotty flowers curled
- Lime button with narrow white satin ribbon tied through
- White satin ribbon (narrow) coloured using green, peach and blue alcohol markers (to match spots)
- Computer generated sentiment banner ended and then matted on to blue card
Tuesday, 10 April 2012
Happy Tuesday, Easter's over for another year - who ate too many eggs?
Tuesday again and yesterday was such a nasty old day here that I stayed in all day, watching TV, reading and crafting.
Over on Craftbubbles Craft Mad and Loving It Rosie threw down the challenge to complete a project on the theme of SUNSHINEY MOMENTS and here is my take in summery colours .....
Hope you like my little Sunshiney Moment!