Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Hi there - it's What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday

and what's on my work desk plainly is TOO MUCH STUFF!!! Looks like a good clear up will be required before any crafting (serious or otherwise) can take place!



I recently reminded you all that I swap materials with a trading card buddy on the Isle of Skye when I showed an ATC made with materials received from her, well, here are the materials I shall be returning to her - wonder what she will make of them .....



What are we up to today? Well, for starters, a good clear up of the work desk is in order (see above, I rest my case your honour!) and this afternoon we have contractors installing cavity wall insulation, all being well and contractors being what they are.

Happy Wednesday - hope the weather's better where you are this morning


4 comments:

catherine said...

Thanks Kathy for the comment you left me and I'm sure it will all go ok.Hopefully I'll return quickly. enjoy your tidying session and you may even find something exciting you forgot was there-that's usually what happens to me(lol)

Brenda Brown said...

Yep I need to have a good clear up too.
Have a great day.
hugs {brenda} xox

Debs M said...

ooh this looks interesting, looking forward to seeing what she makes with them, fabby workdesk too x

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

Belated WOYWW wishes.

Hope your CWI installation went well. You'll notice a huge difference in the warmth . . . we did. Made a big difference to our bills. xxx