- C5 white 300 gsm card and matching envelope
- Black card edged both sides with a Martha Stewart punch from a PATP set
- White grosgrain ribbon coloured using a Pro Marker
- Three faux crystals to embellish
- Two pieces of white card cut in to nesting fancy rectangles using a GoKreate die set and my trusty Big Shot
- Two pieces of white card cut in to nesting banner shapes
- Larger rectangle and banner shape coloured with Brilliance pink and then my Tim Holtz harlequin image inked in Colour Box purple, several times - to cover both panels
- Smaller fancy rectangle stamped with my Sparkle 'n Sprinkle cocktail image inked in Memento tuxedo black and coloured using alcohol markers and glitter pens
- Glossy accents applied over the cocktail fruit and glass and set aside to DRY!! WHY oh WHY do glossy accents take so long to dry!?!?!?
- Sparkle 'n Sprinkle sentiment inked in Memento tuxedo black on to the smaller banner panel
Saturday, 14 April 2012
Morning and welcome to challenge Saturday
Now here was an interesting challenge! Over on the craftbubble group Craft Mad and Loving It it is the turn of a Guest Design Team Member and this weeks guest is Cherry, she has drawn a sketch and added some story blocks for us to take our inspiration from!!! Hmm - must be honest I was a bit flummoxed when I first saw the blocks but ..... after a couple of moments it just popped in to my head! I was looking at the cactus and the glass and I just thought margaritas! And I thought Clean And Simple too
Hope you like it ...... and here is Cherry's original sketch idea.
Over on the Simply Less Is More blog there is a new challenge set this morning, why not pop over there and check out the new challenge and fabulous entries by following this link. This weeks it's the turn of the dreaded One Layer Card challenge and the theme is DOODLING!!! Have fun!
Have a great Saturday - whatever you are up to!