Sunday, 15 April 2012

Morning and welcome to a rather chilly Sunday

Hi there,

It's been a little while since I've had a new follower but it goes like that some times doesn't it? Anyway, I have a new follower to welcome, Anniebanks - Hi Annie, welcome, I hope you will find time to pop back from time to time too.

Over on the tinybluebutterfly blog Jen has candy, a really cute magnum stamp - check my sidebar if you don't believe me!!!

Over on the craftbubble Scrap Addicts group, ScrappyJacky set us the challenge to include stamping on our layout - no problemo as I often do anyway. Of course, from the moment she set the challenge right up to today the weather has been rubbish and my camera has stayed snugly in its little pouch!! I decided that I could so not let that defeat me and prevent me from entering the challenge - I'm nothing if not determined so I set out to prepare a layout for our next vacation .... as you can see, I have laid it out for a 6" x 4" photograph and have stamped a border (using a stampers anonymous check cling stamp) using Memento grape jelly ink. It should come as no surprise to see which colourway I selected either!!!



Talking of the weather (as we Brits LOVE to do) it was a chilly 2°c this morning and yet the sun was shining its socks off when I got up this morning!!! I'm pleased to say that, two hours later, it has now reached the balmy heights of 5°c (that's 41°f) so still a bit on the chilly side if you are my husband - he's standing in the middle of a field (for pleasure) this morning ...... sooooo not my idea of fun!. Me? I shall be stood at my table of craftiness and contemplating a project over a cup of coffee - much better, warmer too!

Have a great day

3 comments:

Debs M said...

great lo and your day sounds much better x

Cheryl said...

oh Hun you sound better,as for your card its one super layout love the images,you have used,its been freezing here all day too sweetie,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Louise said...

Thanks for the info on the cat stamp Kathy x