OK, who (like me) forgot to watch Create and Craft on Saturday to see Barbara Grey of Clarity Stamps with a technique masterclass? I watched them last year and quite enjoyed them but clean forgot on Saturday morning. Clare, over on Craftbubble thoughtfully posted the link to Create and Crafts - video pages so you can watch them as many times as you like. I checked it out, here, yesterday but Saturdays hadn't yet been uploaded so I shall check back later in the week ...... but to those who missed any, you can catch up by using this link.
- 5" x 7" 300gsm white card and matching envelope
- Die cut tag, from Bristol board
- Fiskars ribbon border punch
- Narrow white satin ribbon coloured with alcohol markers and then tied in knots through the ribbon holes in the tag and again at the hole at the top of the tag
- Recollections splat images inked in Versacolour lime and Studiog pink
- Free stamp from current issue of Craft Stamper, inked in Versacolour raspberry
- Lime brad to attach tag to base card