Friday, 27 April 2012

Morning - warning!!!! WEEKEND APPROACHING

Hi folks,

First of all, let me welcome a new follower, Sally, hope you will find time to pop back every  now and again.

Next I should warn you that this is a photo heavy post but the Friday Funny is at the end so please bear with me .........

Sorry to have been AWOL so much this past week but hubby and I have been enjoying a short break in San Francisco, as some of you may have realised from the video of the sea lions on Pier 39.

What a pretty place, Livermore - California, so friendly too

We drove past this wild turkey and he was kind enough to pose for us!!!

San Francisco's famous Pier 39 - sadly bereft of most of its resident sea lions

Sacramento's capitol building
Sacramento's magnificent art deco style Crest Theatre

Half Moon Bay - blimey, just how low do those clouds look?

Half Moon Bay looking out to sea - bit different from looking inland isn't it?

San Francisco's famous cable cars - on the turntable at the end of the route

I have more photos but figured that was enough for one day! Hope you've enjoyed them
And now for the Friday Funny, forwarded in e-mail form by my dear husband a.k.a My I.T. department - this plainly tickled his funny bone and I hope it will tickle yours too - apologies if you've received this yourself already!


Your morning chuckle.

Short, sharp and straight to the point.







Wife by text to husband at work :-

"Windows frozen up - what will I do?"









Husband :-

"Spray some de-icer or hot water on!"







Wife a few minutes later :-

"Done that, ......... now computer won't work at all".


Hmmf - bet there was a ruckus after THAT one!! Have a fantabulous weekend all




5 comments:

Lilian said...

Lovely pictures Kathy. Love the friday funny as well. Hugs lilian

Debs M said...

great pics and funny x

Brenda Brown said...

Oh lucky you - I love SF, have you been out to Alcatraz and to Fisherman's Wharf? Ghiradellis chocolate? Oh what memories I have of being there.
Funny funny.
hugs {brenda} xox

scrappyjacky said...

Looks like a great place to visit.

Kathryn said...

Great picks, very jealous ;)

Told hubby your funnie he liked it ha ha xx