Friday, 20 April 2012

Welcome to the weekend .... and the Friday Funny!

Hi there everyone,

Now I'm away from my desk right now but I couldn't leave you lot without a Friday Funny now, could I?

Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible but, in the meantime ....... can you guess where I am?????


















And now for the Friday Funny, courtesy of Pat Gilson again this week. You could say I got it off Pat!!! Thanks Pat - ENJOY

This is entitled: A CONVERSATION IN HEAVEN


Sylvia and Wanda meet at the gates of heaven ......


SYLVIA:

Hi! Wanda.



WANDA:

Hi! Sylvia. How'd you die?



SYLVIA:

I froze to death.



WANDA:

How horrible!



SYLVIA:

It wasn't so bad. After I quit shaking from the cold, I began to get warm & sleepy, and finally died a peaceful death. What about you?



WANDA:

I died of a massive heart attack. I suspected that my husband was cheating, so I came home early to catch him in the act. But instead, I found him all by himself  in the den watching TV.



SYLVIA:

So, what happened?



WANDA:

I was so sure there was another woman there somewhere that I started running all over the house looking. I ran up into the attic and searched, and down into the basement. Then I went through every closet and checked under all the beds. I kept this up until I had looked everywhere, and finally I became so exhausted that I just keeled over with a heart attack and died.



SYLVIA:

Too bad you didn't look in the freezer ---we'd both still be alive!!!!!.





Happy Friday and have a great weekend all



4 comments:

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

BRILLIANT! xxx

Junibears said...

Hilarious! xx

Brenda Brown said...

Great funny Kathy. Are you back in Florida?
Wherever you are - Have a great weekend.
hugs {brenda} xox

Debs M said...

fab x