Saturday, 26 May 2012

Happy Saturday

Morning and welcome to another weekend, since the weather has been pretty glorious of late, I IMAGINE that one or two of you may even have a BBQ planned - ENJOY

I should warn you that this  post is just s SMIDGE heavy on the photo front, so I hope you have a coffee (or tea) with you - no? You might want to make yourself a drink, pull up a chair and ....... read on

Thought I'd give you all a break from my Pan Pastels journey today and go all cutesy! I acquired this image recently at the Scrap Booking and Stamping Expo in Kissimmee - isn't she cute? I'm vaguely reminded of Anya's from The Greeting Farm and how I love those? It's kind of CAS (which my regular readers will know I also love) but obviously not enough white space for the CAS purists, but CAS or not I hope you like it and look forward to hearing your thoughts.




Materials used:
  • White 300 gsm card and matching envelope
  • White card panel cut slightly smaller than card and edged using an Amethyst pro marker
  • DCWV card from the Grandma's kids stack
  • La La Land image inked in Hero Arts HUES black ink and panel corners rounded
  • Alcohol markers to colour
  • White card panel cut slightly larger than image panel and edged using an Amethyst pro marker
  • White grosgrain ribbon coloured using Amethyst pro marker
  • Four faux crystal gemstones placed in the corners of the image panel

It's Saturday so there's a new challenge over on the Simply Less Is More blog, so, if you like CAS cards then why not nip over and check out today's challenge! This weeks challenge is "NOT A SQUARE"!!!

Was busy playing tourist yesterday and would like to share a few pix with you .........

I know they said it was HISTORIC Downtown but ..... honestly?!!!

Historic downtown Winter Garden village
Historic downtown Winter Garden village



Downtown Disney!

Home Sweet Home

Happy Saturday



5 comments:

Debs M said...

gorgeous card, great image and love the funky colours!

great pics too x

Lilian said...

Love the card Kathy as you say CUTE. Pictures are nice as well.

Just does not seem yuo have been over there all this time and will soon be home.
Take care
lilian

My name is Wynneth said...

Loving your sweet card kathy, very cute image and so TGF'esque. Fabby photos, it's fun playing tourist every so often. You got some great shots. I'm looking forward to another trip to Wintergarden in the Autumn. Weather here today (only in Cornwall) has taken a turn for the worse - forecast to be only 15 deg C - dark rain clouds and intermittent heavy rain. The rest of the UK is basking in sunshine and temps around 25-28 degrees - I'm sulking....... :o(
luv
wynneth
x

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

Love the cutesy ATC hon. xxx

Katiejane said...

Lovely photos, it looks such a great place.
Katie