Tuesday, 8 May 2012

Happy Tuesday

Late post from me again today, what can I say? Overslept? I wish ...... wide awake, bright eyed and bushy tailed at around 07:00 this morning but the time has just got away with me - AGAIN!!!

Have a couple of cards I'd like to share with you this morning so, without further ado, here they are:


Materials used:
  • 12.5cm square, 250 gsm white card and matching envelope
  • 12cm pink card panel (cut from a DCWV stack - Rock Star)
  • 11.5cm white card panel
  • Recollections bunting inked twice and stamped on to white card (once in Memento sweet posies and once in grape jelly) before cutting out and running through my Xyron sticker maker and then highlighting with crystal stickles
  • Recollections scalloped border inked in Brilliance purple and then highlighted with stickles in Crystal and platinum
  • Recollections birthday cake inked in Brilliance pink and highlighted with crystal stickles
  • Art Impressions birthday sentiment inked in Memento grape jelly



This one's a little similar to one I already posted but my, how I love this new image.

Materials used:
  • C6 White, 300 gsm card and matching envelope
  • Black card panel
  • Green linen effect card panel from a DCWV metallics stack
  • White card panel - edged with black ink
  • Penny Black BREEZY image inked in Hero Arts HUES black ink
  • Inkadinkado sentiment inked in the Hero Arts ink too
  • Green satin ribbon tied in a knot at the top of the card to finish

Hope you like my projects and that your day is going well - hope you are in better control of your time than I am!!


7 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Both pretty cards, but I do love that banner.
Have a great day.
hugs {brenda} xox

scrappyjacky said...

Love your bunting on the first one.

Viv's Visuals said...

Great cards - but just LOVE the bunting!

clare said...

love the bunting kathy. x

Cheryl said...

oh Hun,both are so beautiful,I love the bunting,in the first one,and that stamp in the second one I Just love,makes one really classy and stylish,card hugs Cherylxxxxx

Katiejane said...

Forget about time, it doesn't stand still (that's what I keep telling myself)! Great "Breezy" stamp I can see why you love it so. I adore the bunting on your first card, great colours and oh so stylish.
Katie x
Will email soon!

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

Both beautiful x