I've scheduled this post as I'm (hopefully) off out shopping with Sally for the day - nothing on the shopping list but who knows what I might find to buy. Actually, we don't even know where we're headed but one thing we're not short of round here is places to SHOP!!!! Wish me luck!
Yesterday we found ourselves having a domesticated day with some clothes and grocery shopping, we decided we would eat out once we'd put the groceries away. Hubby (ever organised) said he would have a look at the Doppler 9000 weather radar and said we'd best stay put for a while as a storm was right on top of us ...... sure enough, within minutes it was chucking it down in buckets. Why can't our weather radars be that accurate?!?!?
- ATC blank
- Black card cut to ATC size and adhered to my ATC blank
- Inkadinkado MEADOW background inked in Versamark ink and then Perfect pearls bronze dusted over the surface and the excess removed
- Inkadinkado MEADOW butterfly image given the above treatment but using Pearlex turquoise mica powder instead.
- Cheap hairspray sprayed over ATC to set the mica
- ATC blank
- Background coloured using Studiog inkpads 97c from Walmart
- Close to the Heart grid image inked in a co-ordinating studiog ink pad.
- Inkadinkado drip image inked in Color Box gold
- Recollections ink blot/splat image inked in Brilliance purple
- Inkadinkado MEADOW background and sentiment inked in Hero Arts HUES black
Hope you've enjoyed looking at yesterdays makes and now to share some photos with you .....
|The ripples to the extreme left of the photo are actually his tail!!! What a whopper he must be!?!?!?|
|I've been told that the distance between a gators ears and his nostrils (in inches) is his overall length in feet - YIKES!|