Sunday, 27 May 2012

Hi there, lazy Sunday morning

Still scorching hot? Me too.

Yesterday evening saw us out to dinner with our neighbours, Sally and Roger, and we elected to try a Japanese restaurant. We had a fab meal and a lovely evening ..... check out the web site and a couple of photos I took.


The hibachi grill at the Oishi Restaurant


Just forward of our chefs right hand is a lighted "volcano" formed from sliced onion!!!


So, not much time for crafting what with reading my kindle on the pool deck and taking a dunk in the clear blue of the pool. This means I only have an ATC to share with your and I've now put the Pan Pastels away for the journey ....



Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • TPC Studio foliage inked using versamark ink
  • Red Pan Pastel
  • Cheap Hairspray to set
  • Inkadinkado image from the MEADOW set inked using Hero Arts HUES in black

I can't believe that I have to start packing away my crafty bits and bobs - where DOES the time go?

Happy Sunday - enjoy the weather, it's blooming hot here and I believe you are all experiencing the same. Stay cool peeps


7 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

As our temperatures soar....I could really do with your pool!!!!
I can't believe we had a fire lit a week ago.....and now our temperature is 30 degrees!!!

My name is Wynneth said...

That restaurant looks interesting, might have to check it out !

Lovely ATC, great effects with the PPs and stamp selection missus.

Shame about the packing, but I'm pleased to hear your new 'babies' are travelling home with you LOL

Enjoy the rest of your sunday, you've more of it left than I have.
luv
wynneth
x

Brenda Brown said...

Great ATC Kathy and it looks as though you had a fabulous meal at the restaurant.
The weather today has been scorching here - the only problem is we don't have that lovely blue pool to dip in!!!
Have a good trip home.
hugs {brenda} xox

Debs M said...

ooh love the red and black, fabby make x

Cheryl said...

oh another great post Hun just love the photos,you always post,oh a pool would be,lovely,just love the atc the black and red is so effective hugs Cherylxxxx

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

Fab ATC Kathy.

Safe trip.

E ya in a bit xxx

Katiejane said...

Volcanic onions, I've heard it all now! Hope you got the Pan Pastels home safely and glad you are both back safe and well.
Time to hit the garden!
Katie x