Wednesday, 9 May 2012

It's Wednesday and you KNOW what that means!

Hey there,

Wednesday again, for those still in the rat race it's known as HUMPDAY Wednesday and for us retired people who craft it's What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday! Hmm - think I would always prefer WOYWDW - wouldn't you?

Before I share the woefully untidy state of my work desk I've a photo, some stash and a card to share with you - not sure which you would prefer first but I'm going to share the photo first!

We've had late afternoon thunder storms the last two days and this was the calm before the storm today!

And now for the new stash, acquired today in Joann's where there was a 40% discount on the stamp pads and I was lucky enough to head in there armed with a 40% discount card so both items were $12.99 BEFORE the discount! Yee Haa - couldn't wait to play so the card beneath features the pear tart ink pad!





Materials used:
  • 12.5cm square 250 gsm white card and matching envelope
  • Penny Black "Breezy" image inked in Memento pear tart
  • Clearly Wordsworth sentiment inked in Memento pear tart
Clean, simple and fresh - I love it. This stamp is going to come in so handy, I find myself wondering why it's taken me so long to discover pear tart! which (incidentally) always makes me feel hungry!

Here's the photograph of my untidy work desk - how does yours look?



Have a fabulous Wednesday folks, we're out to dinner with the neighbours this evening, should be a laugh



4 comments:

Debs M said...

great buys and lovely card...loving the pics too...have done my sketchie card...just waiting for the day to brighten up!

Lauren Hatwell said...

Gorgeous piccies Kathy. Love those Memento colours and your card is faberooni. Green and white is just so great. Lx

Nicki Tustin said...

lovely card, like ow you have kept it simple. My craft desk, floor and whole room is a mess, I call it being expressive

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

Belated WOYWW wishes! xxx