Monday, 28 May 2012

Mellow Monday's here again

Hi folks,

Short post from me today, some of my regulars will know why ...

I've lost one of my followers, which is always sad, not sure who it was but thanks for following me and  - BYE! I'm sure we all lose one now and again as our crafting tastes change.

Funny old day yesterday, full of domestic chores and not much crafting but, you know me, I managed a quick ATC with the aid of my trusty new Pan Pastels (so quick to do a background), one stamp and a pre stamped image - YAY! We were invited to dinner with our friends and neighbours, Sally and Roger too - so a nice sociable end to the day.


Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • ATC sized panel coloured using magenta Pan Pastel and sealed with hairspray
  • Inkadinkado MEADOW image inked in Memento lilac posies all around the outer edge
  • Pre stamped Magnolia image coloured using alcohol markers and cut out (to make 'em fit!)

Have a fab Monday, we're going to be squeezing a quart in to a pint pot today so I won't be about much today or tomorrow - back in time for What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday!



5 comments:

Debs M said...

hope the journey is going well, great atc....i lost a follower too!

My name is Wynneth said...

Andy a very sweet ATC it is too miss kathy :o) Nice to see you managed to squeeze in just one more project before Steve locked your stash away !

luv
wynneth
x

Brenda Brown said...

Sweet ATC Kathy. Enjoy whatever you are doing.
Take care and have a great week.
hugs {brenda} xox

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

Hi Kathy . . . I think we all lose followers from time to time. I suppose the reasons are varied, but maybe they just gave up blogging and so disappeared! x

Katiejane said...

That is too cute Kathy.
I finally know what Pan Pastels are :) I saw them in QCME mag yesterday, looks like great fun. I can see why you are enjoying them so much.
I've lost many followers over the years, but gained new ones too. Their loss, not ours :)
Katie x