I'd like to offer a warm welcome to new follower, Claire, too - hope you'll find a reason to pop back from time to time too.
- 12.5cm square 250 gsm white card and matching envelope
- Two panels of white card (one slightly smaller) and the larger panel coloured using a red copic marker
- Art Impressions image and sentiment inked in Hero Arts HUES in black. I am LOVING this elegant lady image and feel sure you will be sick of her because I'm using her so much!
- Faux crystal gemstone (coloured with red pro marker to match border) adhered as an earring
- 12.5cm square white 250 gsm card and matching envelope
- Purple pearl card cut and white card panel cut slightly smaller for image panel
- Art Impressions image and Clearly Wordsworth sentiment inked in Memento grape jelly
- Narrow white satin ribbon coloured using purple alcohol marker, to match border
- Card offcuts
- Inkadinkado MEADOW clear image inked using Versamark embossing ink
- Pan Pastels and Sofft tools
- Cheap hairspray to fix - must track down some non aerosol fixative but Michaels don't keep such things!
OH WOW!! Pan Pastels are so vibrant and so creamy and dreamy!!! I think I'm going to have fun playing with these. Just look at how many I have to choose from. A set of 20 AND the three super yummy ones you see on the lid - couldn't resist the violet, cerise and limey colours now, could I?
Have a great Monday - I'll leave with a photo of me saying CHEERS at the Thai Thani last evening!!