Friday, 25 May 2012

A new challenge - 2nd post


Second post of the day and it's a bit of a late one but I realised that (because of the five hour time difference) I would miss it if I waited till the morning to post it!! If you didn't read my earlier post then please, if you've time, check it out here

Since I first got my PP's on Sunday I've been playing with them daily. There's a Challenge (#19) over on the Pan Pastels blog (well you would know that I would start entering these now I have the means, wouldn't you?)




Materials used:
  • 12.5 cm square 250 gsm white card and matching envelope
  • 12 cm white card panel edged with copic V12 (pale lilac) marker
  • 11.5 cm white panel
  • Versamark ink used to stamp Tim Holtz (circles), Inkadinkado (small circle clusters) and Penny Black (small dots) images in conjunction with the following Pan Pastels: Yellow Ochre Tint, Violet Tint, Permanent Red Tint and Bright Yellow Green
  • Hampton Arts steampunk image and Fancy Pants Designs sentiment inked using Hero Arts HUES in black
  • Hairspray to fix

You know, I looked at it once I'd finished it and can't help but think of Captain Scarlet and the mysterons - anyone else see that?

Hope you've all enjoyed the warm weather today - have a great weekend








4 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh this is one,really beautiful image Hun,and the whole card is just so beautiful,delicate yet so effective,hugs Cherylxxxxxxxxxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really beautiful, love the image and the gorgeous colours. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
Lindsay xx

Brenda Brown said...

This is fabulous Kathy and perfect for the pastel colour challenge we have going. Thanks for sharing this with us at PanPastel UK this week.
hugs brenda xox

GinaA said...

This is a super card Kathy, the colours are so subtle and I love the image.