Anyway, thank you to everyone who has sent me a card, wherever you sent it!! I took some photos and you can see them at the bottom of this post ..... don't forget - you'll be excited for me, I'm sure
If you missed my earlier post then please check it out here, if you've time.
In the meantime ................ I GOT PAN PASTELS!!! I'm so excited and can hardly wait to play but, in here are a couple of cards for you to look at whilst I'm away playing with them ........ do pop back later to check out my cards and any makes I've managed. Thanks for popping along to share my special day.
- C5 300 gsm white card and matching envelope
- DCWV metallic pearl stack - purple, for matting
- White card
- Art Impressions sentiment and image, inked using Hero Arts HUES in black
- Alcohol markers to colour
- Glossy Accents for the glasses
- Crystal stickles to highlight
- Narrow white satin ribbon coloured using a purple alcohol marker and tied in a knot way off centre!
- Two faux crystal gemstones to finish
- ATC blank coloured using Squeezed Lemonade distress ink
- Offcut of DCWV stack edged with an EK Success edging punch
- Inkadinkado sentiment and flower head inked using Hero Arts HUES in black
- Image (unknown as I've had the stamped image a while - it's a set of four deco ladies) coloured using crystal stickles and colourwashing the squeezed lemonade D.I.
- Two large and two small yellow gemstones
- String of Grey faux pearls
- ATC blank
- Distress Inks (Squeezed lemonade, peacock feather and shaded lilac) - used on both ATC's
- TCW template 266 (used on both ATC's) with shaded lilac sponged through
- Penny Black circles image inked using shaded lilac
- Dylusions letters image inked using shaded lilac
- Inkadinkado Wheat ear image from the MEADOW set inked using Hero Arts HUES in black
- ATC blank
- Techniques as previous ATC including the TCW template but a stronger application of base colours
- Dylusions harlequin image inked in Memento sweet plum (stamped off first)
- Inkadinkado Wheat ear from the MEADOW set inked twice using Hero Arts HUES in black
Hope you like the above pieces - looking forward to hearing what you think - play nice!!