Friday, 25 May 2012

TGIF Folks

Hi there,

Another weekend looms large and it LOOKS like the weather plans on being kind to us all - HURRAH!

Been playing with another ATC using the Pan Pastels, this time without setting between the layers - I'm liking this and hope you will too.



Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • Recollections splats, Inkadinkado splats/drips and drip image inked in versamark
  • Pan Pastels, the yellow/green was applied over the entire ATC but the pink and peach were applied JUST to the versamark images using a much smaller tool to allow for more accurate application.
  • Inkadinkado crow image inked using Memento sweet plum
  • Hairspray to seal

And now for the Friday Funny, for what is Friday without a few laughs with mates ....... this week's funny comes courtesy of Wynneth.

It came to me in e-mail form and entitled .........  Subject: How to identify a meth lab



How to identify a meth lab

As a law enforcement officer I have been approached by several people lately wanting to know how to identify a Meth Lab

Here is a picture of four Labs. I think it's pretty obvious which one is the Meth Lab. I hope this helps.

Let me know if I can be of any further service in this matter.






Have a fabulous weekend everyone and make the most of the good weather.



4 comments:

Lilian said...

Another nice card Kathy you sure have the way with new things and a lot of Talent.
Thank you for the funny
Hugs Lilian

My name is Wynneth said...

Awesome PP creation miss kathy ! I love the combination of images you've used and the colour combo is great. That is a great FF don't you think? Made me smile all over again ;oD

It's wonderfully baking hot here in Cornwall and it's only 11.30am !
luv
wynneth
x

Cheryl said...

just love this card hun that is one,super image,and great layout hugs Cherylxxxx

Debs M said...

great atc, love the image and the colours look fabulous, great ff too, thanks Wynneth x