Yesterday saw us heading out for an early dinner with our neighbours (and friends) Sally and Roger. As usual, we met on the drive and were faced with indecision as to where to dine!! Before we reached the end of the road though, we'd come up steak as the meal of choice and decided to give a try to the new Texas Roadhouse restaurant - it's been open almost two weeks now! We had an excellent meal but our hapless waiter still has much to learn!! I'm sure he will be excellent in a short time from now as his attitude was great he just needs to seriously hone his technique!
It's Mothers Day here in the U.S. so Sally is being taken out to lunch again today, to celebrate, she doesn't know where she's going yet but she does know that it will be a Japanese restaurant. Looking forward to hearing her critique of this experience. Bless her, she did invite us along but it's a day that's definitely for families.
- 12.5cm 250 gsm square white card and matching envelope
- Tim Holtz harlequin image inked in lulu lavender and stamped (in full and in part) three times
- Recollections splatter image inked in Versamagic malted mauve and stamped three times
- Recollections ink blot inked in Brilliance pearlescent orchid
- Clearly Wordsworth sentiment inked in Hero Arts HUES black
- Hampton Art steampunk woman inked in Memento sweet plum
- 5" x 7" 300 gsm card and matching envelope
- White card panels cut one slightly smaller than the other and corners rounded, the larger one given a border using a red copic marker
- Penny Black "Holiday Hugs" image inked in Hero Arts HUES black
- Alcohol markers to colour image and crystal stickles to highlight
- Penny Black sentiment inked on to image panel with Hero Arts HUES black
- White grosgrain ribbon, also coloured with a red copic marker to match the colouring and matting layer
- Metal look snowflake to embellish my otherwise CAS card