Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Welcome to Wednesday

Hi peeps,

Wednesday again, don't they come round fast?

Welcome to new follower Ardyth Percy-Robb, hope you'll be popping back from time to time

I was out most of yesterday, with my pal, Sally, we shopped and chatted and lunched - at Boston Market - the chicken salad sandwiches are great. I only bought a pair of shoes but they are sooooo comfy.

This is by way of an explanation for the fact that not much crafting got done!! Just one ATC to share today but look further down and you will see some photos and also my What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday photo too, please bear with me!



Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • Background coloured with Color Box brown
  • Penny Black random dots inked in Versamagic ginger
  • Stampers Anonymous retro circles image inked in Memento sweet plum
  • Stampers Anonymous star inked in versamark ink and various mica powders brushed over the top before setting with cheap hairspray
  • Stampers Anonymous hand and sentiment inked in Hero Arts HUES black
We also nipped out for a drive on Monday and this is the first opportunity I've had to post the photos. We thought we'd play tourist today and take some photographs along International Drive.

PIRATES COVE crazy golf on International Drive
Ripleys Believe it or not

Orange County Convention Centre, International Drive


This makes for a nicer commute, doesn't it?

Not many traffic lights afford a view of a roller coaster ride like this one at Sea World!!!

Anyhoo, enough of playing tourist - hope you enjoyed the sights. Here's a photograph of my rather messy craft room this week ...



Have a great day with your workdesks!!! Me? I'm off in search of some Pan Pastels - wish me luck


5 comments:

Katiejane said...

I can see why you didn't get much crafting done -great photos!
I'm intrigued to where you put your legs when crafting?!?
Have a great day.
Katie

Kathyk said...

Ah, so you spotted the flaw in my craft room did you? I usually craft standing up, the seats for whilst I'm waiting for inspiration, selecting papers etc!

Kathyk

Katina said...

Hi Kathy, just having a catch up and I really love your recent ATCs, especially the 'follow your dreams' one.

Great photos - they look like a film set!
xx

Brenda Brown said...

Names there I recognise from the West Coast, we will be at Colorado Pirates Cove in August and of course will be staying so near Orange County LA,
Great ATC TFS.
hugs {brenda} xox

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

Hope you got your PP's and have many a happy hour playing with them. x