Saturdays, for me, are usually my challenge days and I had several to choose from yesterday. I managed to complete, and post, my LIM challenge card and now I would like to share another with you - most of my challenges are now monthly which is going to leave some Saturdays a bit light on the crafting front but hey ..... I COULD always make a card for the sake of making a card!!!
- 12½ cm square scallop edged 300 gsm white card and matching envelope
- 11½ cm black card panel
- 11 cm white card panel - coloured using yellow ochre and red pan pastels which, once blended with an oval Sofft tool, were set using hairspray
- Stampers Anonymous dots image inked using Memento dandelion ink
- Stampers Anonymous harlequin image inked using Brilliance rocket red gold
- Personal Impressions dandelion head (in two sizes) and sentiment inked using Memento tuxedo black
- A4 white card .... cut to 7½ cm width and coloured using Bright yellow green and violet Pan Pastels
- A4 black card .... cut to 8½ cm width
- Tim Holtz harlequin design inked using Memento dandelion and stamped multiple times all over white card panel
- Lavinia image inked using Memento tuxedo black and stamped three times
- Stampendous perfectly clear sentiment inked using Memento tuxedo black
- Circle die cut using my Big Shot, to allow my project to hang over my chosen bottle
- Crop-a-dile used to punch two holes in the bottom of my panel and to set two black eyelets
- Narrow black organza ribbon, threaded throught one of the eyelets, round the back of the bottle and back through the other eyelet before tying in a bow directly in front of the central Lavinia image
I also did this card, just for the sake of it and purely to "play" some more with my Pan Pastels ......
- 12½ cm 300 gsm white card and matching envelope
- 12 cm black card panel
- 11½ cm white card panel coloured using light grey and magenta pan pastels
- Dark Room Door dot image inked using versamark ink and then bright yellow green pan pastel applied.
- Birthday gift template (thanks Wynneth) placed over PP panel and versamark ink sponged through the "splats" and then Pan Pastels in bright yellow green, magenta and violet applied and then the whole panel set using hair spray
- Art Impressions image inked using versamark and grey Pan Pastel applied to white card panel
- Dark Room Door image inked using Versamark ink and then Pan Pastel bright yellow green applied over the top and then the panel set using hair spray.
- Penny Black sentiment inked in Memento tuxedo black.
- Card panel cut to shape and mounted on black card leaving a narrow border
Hope you like yesterdays work!
Happy Sunday - hope the weather holds out for you if you have outdoor activities planned.