- 5" x 7" scallop edged 300 gsm white card and matching envelope
- La Blanche image inked using versamark and then Pan Pastel permanent red applied with a sofft oval sponge before setting with hairspray.
- Image matted on to white card, leaving a narrow border.
- Offcut of black card edged using a Martha Stewart edging punch (from a PATP set) and a corner rounder
- Funstamps sentiment inked using Ranger Archival jet black.
Monday, 11 June 2012
A mellow start to a week ....
Here we are - Monday again, no Bank Holiday's this week but ..... enjoy it anyway, I know I intend to.
I had to make a card and gift tag yesterday so ...... it's another pan pastel post from me - they are soooooooooooo fab that I wish I'd had them years ago. It's so quick to make something stylish. F'rinstance, the card below took just a couple of minutes and most of that time was cutting those layers!
As you can see, I made a tag (using hand made paper) utilising the same image, colour and technique. For the envelope and insert I used the same image but this time inking using Brilliance rocket red gold. The present wrapping paper (red and white stripes from IKEA - classic) inspired the colour scheme and this image.
Hope you approve - look forward to reading your comments, if you can spare a moment.