|The bare brag book .... think I'll die cut some slightly smaller tags - these board tags look as though they will be too thick, once embellished, for the book to close properly|
|Closed and fastened|
- Length of satin ribbon, for fastening
- Piece of stiff card (cut in to two squares very slightly larger than the brag book - I made mine 8cm)
- Piece of scrap paper to cover the card (I cut mine in to two pieces 10½ cm) cover
- Tags, ribbons, photos and embellishments - to finish and decorate
- Circle punch - to cut tabs out of the pockets for the easy removal of tags
It really MUST have been that simple because I made more ........
|2nd 3" square MAZE book, with all pockets filled with tags|
|Then I thought I would try a bigger format but fewer pages, using a sheet of A4|
You'll see from the last one that I made my album format bigger but with fewer pages by using the A4 card and that I used the leftover card and paper (from the tags and album cover) to make decorative panels within the book. I only used the top opening pages for my tags to make the closure neater.
What do you think? Bigger format or more pages?
I see we got knocked out of the footie - wonder if this means the rubbish on telly will improve!!?!?!? Probably not because, surprise surprise, Wimbledon fortnight begins today and then we're straight in to the Olympics - for a non sportlover like me it's going to hell on earth for the next month or so!!! If you are a sportlover then - ENJOY!!!
Hope you are enjoying a spiffy Monday and that the weather is improving where you are - the wettest June on record? I should say so!