On the not very exciting at all front, I also went for my post vacation prune at the hairdressers! Boy, does that sunshine make your hair grow!!! I now feel MUCH tidier although, since I'm going to give growing out my fringe (bangs) a try, I do still feel like I'm looking through curtains so that MAY not work!
Back to the crafting .....
I also managed, right at the last minute and on the last day of May, managed an entry for the natural fibres challenge over on craftbubble's Monthly Craft Challenge
- ATC blank
- Tim Holtz checker image inked using versamark ink
- Pan Pastels in brown and peach, set using hair spray - till my fixative spray arrives - it IS on its way!
- Inkadinkado circles image inked in Memento rich cocoa
- Lost Coast Designs crow inked in Memento tuxedo black on to white card, cut out and adhered using Colall glue
- Crop-a-dile to make two holes through which to thread the natural fibre - in this case, twine ...... and twice!