- 5" x 7" 300 gsm scallop edged white card and matching envelope
- Kanban image and sentiment inked in Memento tuxedo black on to white card panel
- Alcohol markers and a Wink of Stella glitter pen used to colour skin and hair.
- Scraps of red card, pink paper and a DCWV scraplet for dress, bolero jacket and shopping bags
- Pink paper (from the dress) and black card panels for matting
- Three oil on water pink gemstone to embellish
Hope the ladies over on S.L.I.M. like it ..... as well as all my visitors, do please feel free to leave me a comment about this or my journal page below.
As my good friend Debs said - why not make it a double layout? SO, that's exactly the way I was going anyway but thanks Debs for reaffirming what I had thought.
- Computer generated sentiments, printed on to copier paper and cut in to random shapes, run through my Xyron sticker maker and then distressed using a Tim Holtz blending tool and the excess Dusty Concord ink already on the foam pad.