- Lavinia image and Paper Mania sentiment inked using Memento tuxedo black
- 13½ cm black card panel
- Lavinia image inked using Memento tuxedo black and stamped four times
- Paper Mania sentiment inked using Memento tuxedo black
- 5" x 7" scallop edged 300 gsm white card and matching envelope
- Black card panel for matting
- White card ......
- Pan pastels: Violet, Violet tint and Magenta
- Hairspray to set (guess what? Still haven't moved my fixative to some place within easy reach - DOH!)
- Ink used: Memento tuxedo black and Brilliance lightning black
- Images used (partials, masked off): Paper Artsy, Tim Holtz and the Stampers Anonymous Crow in full on white card and cut out
- I also found a use for one of the more useless of products I've ever bought - STICKY DOT adhesive - never personally found the product efficient to glue anything on a permanent basis but here's the thing ......... when randomly applied around a finger full of the dots, then sprinkled a TAPESTRY embossing powder and heated, they work pretty good! YAY - reeeeesult!
- Mica sheets - de-laminated to thinner sheets and run through my Big Shot inside two embossing folders (script and Tim Holtz circles, to match the image) and then a tuxedo black pad wiped over the top - I used matte accents to attach to the card
He raised an eyebrow and replied, "If you were better looking it would lift itself."
Happy Friday and have a great weekend