Welcome to new follower, Lynda Gilbert, I hope you will find yourself popping back from time to time too.
- 12½cm square, scallop edged 300 gsm white card and matching envelope
- 12 cm square black card
- 11½ cm square patterned paper "Beach Babe" - free with latest issue of CM&P
- Sewing machine to stitch black and pattern panels together
- Panel of white card to which I stamped my Lavinia floral image, inked using versamark ink and then pan pastel'd with magenta and set using hairspray
- Dark Room Door dotty image inked using versamark and then light red oxide pan pastel applied over the top before setting with hairspray - memo to self: MUST place new pastel fixative within reach!!!!
- Image panel then matted on to black card
- Pink ribbon (also free with the papers in the issue of CM&P)
- 5 faux crystal gemstones adhered to complete the card
This morning saw me up with the lark - well, for me anyway!! Our pal, Liz, is due to join us for dinner and I'm on chef duty - now poor Liz has done nothing to offend me so she's having one of the few dishes I make that usually turn out well!! So, chilli it is then! Slow cooker on by 8 and I started chopping the ingredients. The great thing about chilli (or anything else) in a slow cooker is that you get to clear up well before your guests appear and dinner appears, almost like magic!! I'll allow myself the sin of lifting the lid around lunchtime when I'll adjust seasoning and thickness and then that's it till it's time to serve with rice. I did THINK about asking Steve to make one of his signature yummy loaves but ........ reckon there's enough chilli to feed a small army in that slow cooker!