- 12½ cm square white, 250 gsm card and matching envelope
- 12 cm black card panel
- 11½ cm white card panel spritzed using Dylusions inks in Bubblegum Pink and Vibrant Turquoise and Perfect Pearls spritz in Sunflower Sparkle
- White organza ribbon, coloured using mulberry Pro Marker and tied in an off centre bow
- White card panel stamped with a Crafty Individuals image inked in versamark ink before applying phthalo green pan pastel and set using fixative
- Black card for matting with a very narrow border.
Inside the card and on the envelope I stamped the same image in Memento London fog and then inked my Kaisercraft GET WELL SOON sentiment using Versafine onyx black ink
Yesterday I nipped in to our local hospital to visit my pal, Dorothy, who's had the misfortune to be in need of a replacement knee. Sadly, she's been in a while and has had her operation cancelled several times in quick succession for one reason and another. She's scheduled to have her op today so please join me in hoping that this time the operation takes place - Get Well Soon, Dorothy.
I've scheduled this post to appear around the time I should be sipping coffee and chatting with another pal, Andrea. We meet every few weeks and set the world to rights over coffee and the occasional bun or donut but, because I've been away, we've not had the chance since April! Boy there's going to be some catching up to do!