Monday, 9 July 2012

2nd post Monday

As I suspected, here I am back with my second post of the day, if you missed my first unveiling the winner of my 1000th post candy then you can see it here.

I couldn't wait to get cracking with some new stash and a second entry for the Simply Less Is More GOLD themed challenge seemed like a good idea.


Materials used:
  • 12½ cm square 250 gsm white card and matching envelope
  • White panel of card
  • Gold pearlised card from a metallic DCWV stack
  • Dimensions flower image inked twice in versafine onyx black across the white card panel
  • Fiskars sentiment inked in versafine onyx black, which was also used to edge the panel
  • Gold glitter glue used on the flower centres

Hope you like it, that's probably all from me today but you MAY see new stash in use again tomorrow!

Have a fab Monday


25 comments:

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

Ooh, that's lovely Kathy. xxx

Lauren Hatwell said...

That is, indeed, lovely. Good to see your new stash already being put to good use.

Lx

Ardyth said...

Love it - I can't believe how well the two images fit together - I thought it was one. But my overall feeling about this card is that there is a crowd of friends - perfect with your sentiment!

mustavcoffee, Gay Peplow said...

Hi Kathy, I have to admit I agree with Ardyth, what a lovely card and it looks like you have loads of friends:0) Gay xxx

Viv's Visuals said...

Stunning card!

Inkyfingers said...

This is gorgeous Kathy and I love that stamp. So glad that you had a great weekend with your friends - enjoy your new goodies!

Rosemary said...

beautiful card!

Chrissie said...

WOw, this is a fabulous one Kathy!
Thanks again.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Marrigje said...

Beautiful card.

Marrigje

clare said...

lovely stamp kathy. x

Debs M said...

ooh new stamp! looks lovely with the gold! x

Brenda Brown said...

A fabulous card, love it.
hugs {brenda} xox

GinaA said...

Brilliant card, love the touch of gold. That is a super stamp.

Cherry said...

Love that stamp inked more than I did in the packet, Kathy. The gold touches are super and the whole effect is fabulous. Glad you are already having fun with that stash. Hugs Cherry x

kingstonmama said...

Beautiful! Love the gold flower centers. Ann Y.

Mandi said...

This is really lovely Kathy. Great having new stash!
Thanks for a second entry
mandi
"Less is More"

Mandi said...

Like your little easel, I meant to say too
M

Mandi said...

Now I added that bit about the easel...seeing your slideshow you always use it
How funny it came to my attention this time DUH
Delete my comms and I'll turn my brian n!
Mandi

Cheryl said...

oh gosh Hun this is stunning oh,just gorgeous hugs Cherylxxxxx

Lilian said...

Kathy That is stunning I love the stamp.
Hugs lilian

Marijke said...

this is just beautiful, love it

Claudia said...

Hi Kathyik, Just love your idea with the flowers, the gold in the middle and the golden frame. Look's fantastic.
Thank you also very much for your visit and your lovely comment on my blog.
Hugs Claudia

Jo Street said...

Gorgeous card Kathy.
Jo x

Kathleen said...

Two great entries Kathy, good key card but this is fabulous.
Thanks for your comment.

Kath x

Marlena M. said...

Fabulous look Kathy!