- 12½ cm square 250 gsm white card and matching envelope
- White panel of card
- Gold pearlised card from a metallic DCWV stack
- Dimensions flower image inked twice in versafine onyx black across the white card panel
- Fiskars sentiment inked in versafine onyx black, which was also used to edge the panel
- Gold glitter glue used on the flower centres
Monday, 9 July 2012
2nd post Monday
As I suspected, here I am back with my second post of the day, if you missed my first unveiling the winner of my 1000th post candy then you can see it here.
I couldn't wait to get cracking with some new stash and a second entry for the Simply Less Is More GOLD themed challenge seemed like a good idea.
Hope you like it, that's probably all from me today but you MAY see new stash in use again tomorrow!
Have a fab Monday