Monday, 9 July 2012

Candy winner

Well, as promised, my candy offer closed last night and I used the random number generator to pick a winner ....



And this number means that the winner is ....... Clare (Miscanthuscrafts), well done Clare and thank you to all my other regular readers and commenters for leaving me such fab comments on a continuing basis - here's to the next 1000 posts!!! Clare, your Candy will be on it's way to you just as soon as I hear from you.
 


Have a great Monday




After such a full on weekend and not too much sleep (thanks to those blooming birds!!!) it should come as no surprise to hear that I was nodding in the chair last evening and headed to bed a little earlier than usual!! Slept right through but couldn't say whether this was simply because the birds weren't out there this morning or whether it was because I was too tired to care!!! Either way, I feel much brighter this morning and wondering which of my stash to start with .....

So, you might want to check back later - I had thought of delaying this post until I had a make to share with you but then thought that some of you might be waiting on hearing the winning name .... off to my craft room.

5 comments:

Debs M said...

well done Clare x

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

Congrats to Clare. xxx

Lauren Hatwell said...

Many congratulations Clare. Enjoy your new stash. Lx

clare said...

hee hee that's me!! thanks kathy. x

Cherry said...

Congrats Clare, enjoy, we know you will. Hugs C X