- White linen effect 250 gsm card and matching envelope
- White card panel
- Hero Arts old French script image inked in Memento London fog
- Hero Arts row of houses inked in Memento tuxedo black
- Black card narrow border
- Silver mirri card panel below houses, edged using a Martha Stewart triple dot punch from her Punch Around The Page set
- Magenta sentiment inked in Memento tuxedo black directly on to the base card
Tuesday, 31 July 2012
Welcome to my new follower, this time from Italy, Kiotto - hope you will find the time to pop back occasionally.
Having been shut out of Craftbubble for much of the weekend and most of Monday there was a flurry of activity once the site was up and running again just after lunch! We all got quite excited, thinking that perhaps the site had been down whilst some anti spam/spambot adjustments were made but no ...... within minutes there were at least half a dozen spammers on the site too - grrrrrrrrrrrrr. A question for you all - do you get many spam posts on your blog? I went through a phase when I had between three and six every time I checked but now it's back to the occasional - must be because I always view before allowing comments and they NEVER see the light of blogdom!
Anyway, all that on-line inactivity caused me to make another go at the LIM sketch ......... I have LOVED this weeks sketch so much - thanks Chrissie and Mandi, and I did SO LOVE the monochrome look of my first entry. I wonder whether my fellow LIMettes would accept this as my fourth entry! What do you all think?
Happy Tuesday all