Tuesday, 31 July 2012

Happy Tuesday

Welcome to my new follower, this time from Italy, Kiotto - hope you will find the time to pop back occasionally.

Having been shut out of Craftbubble for much of the weekend and most of Monday there was a flurry of activity once the site was up and running again just after lunch! We all got quite excited, thinking that perhaps the site had been down whilst some anti spam/spambot adjustments were made but no ...... within minutes there were at least half a dozen spammers on the site too - grrrrrrrrrrrrr. A question for you all - do you get many spam posts on your blog? I went through a phase when I had between three and six every time I checked but now it's back to the occasional - must be because I always view before allowing comments and they NEVER see the light of blogdom!

Anyway, all that on-line inactivity caused me to make another go at the LIM sketch ......... I have LOVED this weeks sketch so much - thanks Chrissie and Mandi, and I did SO LOVE the monochrome look of my first entry. I wonder whether my fellow LIMettes would accept this as my fourth entry! What do you all think?



Materials used:
  • White linen effect 250 gsm card and matching envelope
  • White card panel
  • Hero Arts old French script image inked in Memento London fog
  • Hero Arts row of houses inked in Memento tuxedo black
  • Black card narrow border
  • Silver mirri card panel below houses, edged using a Martha Stewart triple dot punch from her Punch Around The Page set
  • Magenta sentiment inked in Memento tuxedo black directly on to the base card


Happy Tuesday all


14 comments:

Chrissie said...

Your fourth this week Kathy... that's quite some going and it's another super one.
Thank you again.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

scrappyjacky said...

Loving what you're doing with this sketch as well,Kathy.
Very rare indeed that I get spam comments.

Sally said...

A super new home card Kathy & well done on your 4th LIM entry. A fab stamp & background. I love all the others as well. I've never had spam blog comments, although I say that with my fingers crossed. lol.
Sally x

Debs M said...

fab card, lovely stamps! most of the spam gets picked up by blogger and sent to comment moderation on my blog x

Lilian said...

Not had spammers on my blog as yet.
Lovely card Kathy I love black and white. .
Hugs lilian

Mandi said...

I had enough trouble making one this week KAthy
You are superwoman like Chrissie
Fabulous card
Thanks very much
mandi
"Less is More"

Louise said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Glad I popped on over to see your creations. Love this card with its monochrome colouring.
x

Sue - said...

Great card.

Elaine said...

Great card - love the houses and the new home idea!

Zippy said...

Another fab card! I've been lucky in that I've never had spam xxx

GinaA said...

This is a super new home card, love the height and those houses are perfect.

Pia S said...

I think this design is absolutely fab - great card to congratulate someone on their new home. Well done!

Susan said...

This is a great sketch this week! LOVE this cute, cute card. You've inspired me to get a card made for a friend/neighbor who just moved away!!

The-crafty-corner said...

Hello there-This is such a great card-love it ! :) x