Not that I felt too badly about having a lazy day as the weather was a bit pants!!!! It was dull and grey for much of the day that wasn't actively wet!
Just as well I had a relaxing day really as we were off to Gloucester for dinner with friends, Sandra and Brian. Like my hubby, Brian is the chef in their house and the two hubby's do Sandra and I very well. It's my friend's birthday in the next week or so and I took the card and gift las evening, we don't normally do gifts but every now and again ........... here's hoping she'll like it. Dinner was super yummy, thanks Brian.
- 12½ cm 250 gsm white card and matching envelope
- Sparkle 'n Sprinkle Christmas flamingo inked in Memento tuxedo black
- Alcohol markers to colour image
- Paper Mania tree image inked in Versamagic sage off the image panel
- Glossy accents to give gloss to the candy cane, lights and bauble
- Crystal stickles to simulate snow
- Do Crafts corner rounder
- Offcut of red card cut to odd shape and matted on to black card offcut edged using EK Success binder punch
- Personal Impressions sentiment inked in Versafine onyx black
Hope you like it ..... it made me smile!, and I wasn't sure about the quirky shape but ...... it's grown on me and I like it!!!