Thursday, 5 July 2012

How's your Thursday?

Morning all,

Warning - SMILEY HEAVY post!!!

Hope your Thursday is shaping up well. Mine's a little better than my really dull Wednesday, couldn't get motivated yesterday to do any crafting but I DID do some (even duller) housework, a little light


a little more



but no


because it was blooming well raining much of the time! That's a job for today if we can get it  done before it starts RAINING again!! Well it IS Wimbledon fortnight so it's not like we didn't know it was going to happen. With St Swithin's Day happening on July 15th it's starting to look more like we'll have had the 40 days and 40 nights of rainfall in advance!

Anyway, I DID also manage a little crafting yesterday but just have the one card to share with you



Materials used:
  • 5" x 7" white 300 gsm scallop edged card and matching envelope
  • Grey Quickutz linen effect self adhesive heavy paper, edged with Versafine onyx black ink
  • Offcut of black card
  • Grey grosgrain ribbon
  • White card
  • Rubbadubbadoo pocket watch imae inked with versamark ink and permanent grey Pan pastel applied and set

Hope you like it, I always struggle with masculine cards so when a friend asked for an idea the card above was what I came up with in my head .....

Have a fab day - only one more sleep till my crafting pal comes to stay!!


5 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh Hun,this is just brilliant,the stamp is just ace and the layout is perfect its really hot here Hun,and so sticky,real weird weather at the moment,really making me feel quite ill,its just hard to explain,but at least its not raining I suppose,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Lilian said...

Love the smileys.
The card is great.
Just put the purchases on Show and tell. Hugs lilian

Zippy said...

Fabulous card and love the smilies! Xxx

My name is Wynneth said...

Shame about the chores kathy, but all in a good cause LOL Cute Smileys. Loving that card, that really is a great watch image and perfect with the muted colours.

Tell her 'Blueness' Hi ! from me :o)

luv
wynneth
x

Debs M said...

looks more silver than grey..love it x