How was your weekend? Ours started off being HOT and sunny then went cooler and windy and ended up cold, showery and windy!!! Like three seasons in one weekend! One minute I can't open the windows wide anough and the next minute I'm wearing winter slippers and a woolley!
Hard to imagine that we're virtually at the end of July and summer? Well, we've had one week of decent weather in Bristol!, the nights'll be drawing in before our next batch of decent weather ..... probably!
- 12½ cm square 250 gsm white card and matching envelope
- 5½ x 12½ cm panel of white card, with double sided sheet adhesive laid on
- Piece of scrap lace applied to the double sided adhesive
- Glamour dust glitter applied over the lace, pressed down and then excess removed along with the lace
- Fuchsia pink glitter applied over the remaining double sided adhesive, pressed down and then excess removed
- 12½ cm x 8cm panel of pink card edged with an EK Success punch
- Hero Arts sentiment inked in Memento tuxedo black directly on to base card