- C6 300 gsm Kraft card and matching envelope
- Two black card panels
- One DCWV pearlised metallic gold card panel, edged with an EK Success binder edge punch
- Narrow red satin ribbon tied in a knot well off centre
- 7cm x 7cm white card panel
- Stamping Up image inked using Memento tuxedo black
- Pan Pastels used to colour - with the pointy Sofft tool
I hope the ladies at the PP blog feel it reflects sun, sea and sand and is a worthy entry ...... it's only the 2nd time I've had the opportunity to enter and I'm still working on my colouring technique with the mighty PP's too.
I had a second attempt at colouring with PP's ... whaddya think? Better or worse?
Here's how the inside of the card and the envelope turned out too ...