- Two sheets of identical 12" x 12" double sided papers from Costco
- White card for matting the photographs to give a white border
- Sewing machine (threaded with white cotton) to sew the floral panel to the plain sheet
- Computer generated journaling mounted on to an offcut of the floral side of the paper
- Chipboard heart covered with inca gold paint and stamped with Hero Arts "Old French text" in Memento rich cocoa (though you can't see it in the photo)
- Seven faux crystal gemstones and some crystal stickles to embellish
Tuesday, 24 July 2012
The Purple Princess is away from her desk this morning ..... AGAIN!!!!
First of all I would like to welcome my new follower, Bernie Cuttino, from California. Hi Bernie - hope you'll find time to pop back soon.
Now I don't normally watch much in the way of reality TV but I am addicted to the series of programmes that Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber uses to select leading performers for musical theatre and the current show is to recruit a performer for the part of Jesus in Jesus Christ Superstar. I have to be honest I've been rooting for Nathan and Rory through the series but, as of last night's elimination of Nathan, I'm now rooting for Rory! GO RORY!
Well, I'm off gadding about again today - and today it's lunch with two good friends I've known for aeons! Well, since primary school anyway!! Must be sure to take my camera - who knows? there MAY be a scrap layout to come.
Actually, there IS a scrap layout to share with you but it doesn't feature those two friends. There's a challenge ongoing this week to feature SEWING over on the craftbubble group Craft Mad and Loving It and I thought it would be nice to do a scrap book layout so that a few of the newer members know it's OK not to make a card!, so, here it is ..
Happy Tuesday - have a good one!