When I woke up it was dull and grey but no sign of rain! Well, all that changed within about half an hour - looks like we're in for a drizzly day though rather than the torrential rain we've had so much of recently.
Hubby appears to be a little better than yesterday as he's up (before 11) and shaving as I type this, think he's had a mild bug for the past few days.
Anyway, the weather means it's looking like another day for indoor domesticity and crafting so I checked out my fave Saturday challenge, put a wash load in and got cracking .........
Here's what I came up with ..... if it hadn't been a requirement to make a One Layer Card then I would probably have matted on a matching Evergreen Bough layer before mounting on to a slightly larger (maybe 5" x 7" card, I might also have added gemstones in the two "naked" corners! See what you think. I was trawling youtube and found a Get Well Card on the Stamp TV channel and liked it so I adapted it to fit the OLC format.
- C6 white card and matching envelope
- Stamping World sentiment inked in Memento tuxedo black
- Dimension Forth (now simply Dimension, I believe) frame inked in Memento tuxedo black
- Post Its to mask individual squares
- D.I. Tumbled Glass used to colour top square and then used to ink the Lavinia image
- Evergreen Bough used to colour middle square and then used to ink the Lavinia image
- Festive Berries used to colour bottom square and then used to ink the Lavinia image