Thursday, 23 August 2012

Crafting with a pal and craft shopping? HEAVEN!!!

Just a quickie from me today as I'm out with a pal!!

Made a little gift tag as an alternative to a gift bag for wine - let's be honest, everyone knows what's in them the second they see the bag - don't they?



Materials used:
  • Strip of light blue card, punched with a 5cm punch.
  • Offcut from the A4 sheet die cut in to a 3" scalloped circle
  • 2½" circle die cut from white card
  • White card panel stamped with a dark room door dotty image using versamark ink and then phthalo blue pan pastel applied and set using fixative before attaching the panel to my blue punched panel
  • Fiskars ribbon threading punch used across the bottom and blue and white polka dot satin ribbon threaded through ready to loop around the bottle and tie in a bow
  • On the white die cut circle I stamped the Anita's sentiment in Memento Paris dusk and then, using a Hobbycraft leaf image I stamped multiple times around the edge using versamark ink before applying phthalo blue pan pastel and setting with fixative
  • All that then remained was to highlight the stems and leaf veins using crystal stickles and add a bottle!!!

Hope you like it and I hope my pal will too!

Happy Thursday peeps - enjoy your day

5 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

Fabulous bottle tag/label young kathy and just the right colour for you crafting pal I think ! I'm sure you are having a ball together - has 'wynneth made you do it' yet? LOL

luv
wynneth
x

scrappyjacky said...

And it's much more attractive than a bag as well.

Brenda Brown said...

Great idea. Enjoy your day.
Hugs Brenda xox

Cherry said...

Love it Kathy, and I know BB will too. Hope you are having a wild crafty time. I am jealous. Hugs Cherry XXxx

Lauren Hatwell said...

Many thanks for the fab giftie. The wine was delicious and the fab bottle tag has been upcycled into a bookmark. Lx