- Strip of light blue card, punched with a 5cm punch.
- Offcut from the A4 sheet die cut in to a 3" scalloped circle
- 2½" circle die cut from white card
- White card panel stamped with a dark room door dotty image using versamark ink and then phthalo blue pan pastel applied and set using fixative before attaching the panel to my blue punched panel
- Fiskars ribbon threading punch used across the bottom and blue and white polka dot satin ribbon threaded through ready to loop around the bottle and tie in a bow
- On the white die cut circle I stamped the Anita's sentiment in Memento Paris dusk and then, using a Hobbycraft leaf image I stamped multiple times around the edge using versamark ink before applying phthalo blue pan pastel and setting with fixative
- All that then remained was to highlight the stems and leaf veins using crystal stickles and add a bottle!!!
Thursday, 23 August 2012
Crafting with a pal and craft shopping? HEAVEN!!!
Just a quickie from me today as I'm out with a pal!!
Made a little gift tag as an alternative to a gift bag for wine - let's be honest, everyone knows what's in them the second they see the bag - don't they?
Hope you like it and I hope my pal will too!
Happy Thursday peeps - enjoy your day