- Pan Pastels applied with a cosmetic foam wedge
- Tsukineko shimmer mist "Sparkle" on the feather
- Computer generated journaling on white paper to which I then applied magenta pan pastel and set with fixative
- I cut out the journaling and then drew a freehand border using a Faber Castell pitt pen before running the strips through my Xyron sticker maker and attaching to the page
- I then used an eyeshadow cosmetic applicator to apply pan pastels to my stamped image on the lower right hand page
Frankly, I shan't be at all perturbed if I NEVER see another! I'm one of those people who lifts her feet off the ground if a snake appears, on the TV!!!! Wimp, or what?!?!??! I only took the photo because I just knew my hubby wouldn't believe me if it wasn't still there when he got home - which it wasn't!!!
And now for the Friday Funny - this week it comes courtesy of my good friend, Lilian, your name's on the list!! (and that's a good thing - with the end of year prize draw!). To my readers - ENJOY
Have a great weekend - since hubby's at the model show all weekend I should get to some serious crafting!!!! I've a few challenges to have a go at too .... there's week #6 at CASology which is "SCHOOL" and also challenge #230 over at Cute Card Thursday which is (spookily enough) "BACK TO SCHOOL"! And, of course, tomorrow, it'll be a new challenge over at Simply Less Is More too - so those should keep me out of mischief for a bit!