- 14½ cm square white, 250 gsm card and matching envelope
- Cut out circle mask, held in place with post its
- Distress Ink in pumice stone sponged in to circle and then sponged again through a mask of small circles (see photo below for a more detailed look)
- Close to the Heart grid image inked ink D.I. pumice stone also
- A VERY old Inkadinkado Steam train image inked in Memento tuxedo black
Monday, 20 August 2012
What happened to Sunday? I had started a post for Sunday but never quite finished it - today it's irrelevant so I deleted it and am starting again!
SOOOOO hot yesterday and I just couldn't settle to any crafting (Me?) - I KNOW!!! but hey, that's the way it was. I sat sipping chilled drinks much of the day.
This morning has dawned a little fresher (but just a little) so I've taken the opportunity to do my ironing!!
I had thought of visiting my pal who's in respite care in Bristol but having rung to check where she is today I find she's out for the day - hurrah for her, nice day for it, hope she's gone somewhere nicer than just a hospital appointment!
So, on to a modest amount of crafting. I need your help, dear readers, with this one - read on .....
I can't help but think there's something missing, aside from a yet to be decided upon sentiment, any ideas?
Have a fab Monday