Just as well I was up early as my surrogate daughter2 FINALLY gave birth in the wee small hours of this morning (02:30 to be exact!) - Congratulations to Becky and Chris, the proud parents and to Harry who now has a new brother, Zac. Mother and baby doing well though mum (no surprise here) is very tired. Zac was due on August 5th so we've been anxiously waiting since then.
- 14½ cm square 300 gsm scallop edged white card and matching envelope
- Large black circle (using my new scalloped nestie from the photo above)
- White circle torn from white/gold mulberry paper (I used a waterbrush and a circular die to give me a line to tear around)
- Circle die cut from white card
- Dylusions random spot inked using versamark ink before applying violet pan pastel, set with fixative
- Paper Artsy image inked in Memento tuxedo black on to white card
- Distress Ink in pumice stone applied over the star image (with an ink duster) to take off the starkness of the white.
Have a great weekend